torstai 25. kesäkuuta 2026

Reflections on shabat, June 26, 2026


  Images from the left: 1) Yeshua believing women are dancing of joy. 2) Yeshua believing Jewish men are dancing and rejoying. 3) Yeshua believing older men and women are dancing of joy. 4) Boys and girls who believe in Yeshua dance and rejoice.
- All creation is rejoicing, for it will soon be freed from the slavery of corruption.


  Even though we have to experience many of the same sufferings as those without faith, and in addition, trials of faith, great temptations and even persecution for our faith, despite all this, we have a genuine, real and greatest possible reason for joy and rejoicing: After our earthly life, the eternal and endless joy and rejoicing of salvation awaits us with Yeshua, who bought us on the cross of Calvary with his holy blood!


Let's reread the Bible verses in the picture

  The following verse is from the Shabat Day Song and refers to the great act of mercy of Yehowah Elohim through the work of redemption accomplished by His Son Adonai Yeshua on the cross of Calvary:
>>This is the day that Yehowah has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.<< Ps. 118:24

  
The profound wisdom of King Solomon of Israel. It refers to the immense value of the inner being of man. The word the world can be translated with word eternity.
>>11 He has made every thing beautiful in his time: also he has set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that Elohim makes from the beginning to the end. 12 I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life. 13 And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of Elohim.<< Eccl. 3:11-13

  We must understand that the Almighty has chosen us to be raised for heaven based on His great mercy and love. That is why tribulations and persecutions will also come upon us. Israel is today fighting for a small strip of land for its limited earthly life. We believers in Yeshua are fighting for the our eternal portion of heaven and the infinite treasures there!
>>
22 Blessed are you, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man’s sake. 23 Rejoice you in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.<< Luke 6:22-23



What will we receive / experience in heaven?

  We cannot even begin to comprehend with our present senses what happiness, what riches and how deep an atmosphere of peace and love there is in heaven! In the new birth we will receive a glorified body and the perfect senses to experience it all. I will pick a few passages from the Bible as a foretaste of the abundance of the riches of heaven:

1) We will receive the eternal Kingdom. Its capital is the Heavenly Jerusalem. The glory of Yehoveh illuminates it and its lamp is the Lamb. There they will be forever praised and honored with perfect musical instruments.

2) We will meet there face to face Yeshua HaMashiach, our heavenly Father Yehowah Elohim, the Holy Spirit, other spirit beings of glory, angels, and our saved relatives, as well as acquaintances, and all other saved people.

3) We may eat from the tree of life, which is in Jerusalem, in the midst of the Paradise of Elohim, and we may live forever after eating its fruit. We may also eat heavenly delicacies, and no one there will have to experience hunger or thirst.

4) We may draw with joy and gladness the water of life from the springs of salvation that Yeshua opened for us when he suffered on the cross of Golgotha! He will lead us to the springs of life and teach us everything about heaven and the heavens of heavens.

5) Everything old has passed away for ever! When we are the new creations, all the bad things and our failure have been completely wiped away. They will not come to our mind. We may start everything there from a clean slate and learn royal ways.

6) We are led to our eternal heavenly tasks, for which we have already been trained and raised theoretically and through our life experiences while living on earth. These tasks are not forced labors, but tasks that we want to do with joy!

7) There we will not experience weakness, fatigue, and we will not need to sleep. Fear, hate, loneliness and depression will also be gone. We will not have to be content with our own thoughts. Our Counselor Yeshua is always there to help us.

8) Finally, two mentions of the apostle Paul about what we possess and what we will experience in heaven. Paul was once allowed to visit the Paradise of Elohim, so he is a reliable teacher and expert in this regard for us.

A) We will possess there all this: 1 Cor. 3:22-23
>>22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; 23 And ye are Messiah’s; and Messiah is Elohim’s.<<

B) This is what we will experience in heaven: 1 Cor. 2:9
>>But as it is written, Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which Elohim has prepared for them that love him.
<<


Praise dance in honor of Adonai Yeshua

  
I will tell you from my notes an incident that happened in the late summer of 1972. At that time there were large Christian tent meetings in Helsinki, on the field next to Laakso's Hospital. A friend whom I had met at the Jesus House, Petri Blomgren, then 14 years old, asked me to stay with him as a tent watchman between 10 p.m. and midnight after the evening meeting ended and said that the Lord would certainly reward me.

  Petri had put his name on the list of volunteers alone and needed a friend. Neither he nor I belonged to the (Pentecostals) Missionary Church that was organizing that tent meeting. I was 23 years old at the time, and I was dressed in nothing but shorts and a short-sleeved shirt. The nights were already quite cool by then. I said to Petri: "I will stay with you on guard duty for 2 hours, because I don't want you to be alone. I don't expect any special reward from the Lord for that."

  We were on guard duty and when the evening got cold, Petri suggested that we start praising the Lord by dancing to get warm. So, each of us would dance solo on our own. We did so. When it was already 11:30 PM, Petri said that he saw a familiar angel in the middle of the tent and asked me to go with him to greet him.

  No matter how I squinted my eyes, I didn’t see any angel. However, I went to the angel with Petri. With every step we took as we approached the angel, I felt the power of the Holy Spirit intensify and pierce my whole body. Petri shook hands with the angel, but I still couldn’t see him. I prayed silently in my heart: “Oh Lord, I want to see an angel too.” (Petri's father was Methodist preacher)

  I heard a voice in my heart: “Leif, go to the tent door and look in the direction of the Laakso's sports field.” I went to the tent door and looked in that direction. I only saw a very dim field because it was almost midnigh, and the field was not lit. I said to the Lord, "Lord, I don't see anything special." The Lord replied, "Look closely!" Just then, I saw a light from heaven, as if from a searchlight, being lowered onto the left side of the field.

  Then I saw a truly amazing vision: Angels dressed in white robes (about 30 angels and 30 horses) were riding white horses with a majestic posture. They slowly roud along an invisible platform about 1.5 m high and curved around the tent of meeting. The heads of the angels shone like miniature suns!

  That's not all, but behind them, in a separate group (also about 30 angels and 30 horses), black angels rode on black horses. They also rode along the invisible platform a little further back and curved around the tent of meeting. The heads of these angels shone deep black in the dark darkness and with them followed enormous black dogs, whose heads reached the height of the horses' withers.

  I saw the vision for perhaps 15 minutes and I understood from it that we were not alone with Petri in the tent watchmen, but that the heavenly host was also on "night watch" around us, protecting us from thieves and angels of darkness. I told Petri how the Lord truly rewarded me for staying with him as a night watchman. HalleluYah!


Songs suitable for the topic

Obs. Our Savior's original name in Hebrew is Yeshua HaMashiach HaNotzri

Above All 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cROqawkWeFY


P.S. 1
You can check out the interesting stages of my life from the link below. My life has been a great adventure. There have been successes and setbacks. Adonai Yeshua has always helped me!
https://seventh-river.blogspot.com/2020/02/the-seventh-river.html

P.S. 2 I have also prepared these studies in Finnish. They consist of selected Bible translations and include various hymns:
https://yakov-tutkielmia-sapattina.blogspot.com/2026/06/pohdintaa-sapattina-2662026.html


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Reflections on shabat, Augusti 28, 2026

     Pictures from the left: 1)   The devil tries to destroy a child's life at the very beginning. Adonai Yeshua prevents this by concer...